Hors D’Oeuvres and More Menu Parties and Food Station Parties
HORS D’OEUVRES AND MORE SAMPLE MENU
The Hors d’oeuvres and more are for informal-casual affairs or corporate events.
The Hors D’oeuvres are butlered for two and a half to three hours along with a single food station being open for the same period of time.
Below is a sample menu:
- Light puff pastries filled with crabmeat, spinach, and bell peppers.
- Chicken satay with a peanut dipping sauce.
- Fresh mushrooms stuffed with spicy hot sausage, cornbread, and cheese
- Tender filet Mignon tips with Béarnaise sauce.
- Coconut curried shrimp.
- (*see food list for many other ideas)
Whole roasted turkey breast carved on the buffet with a honey mustard and rosemary glaze.
A display of fresh crisp vegetables and cheeses including broccoli, cucumbers, celery, carrots, asparagus, red peppers, aged cheddar, smoked gouda, and brie. Served with a variety of homemade dips.
Assorted rolls with sweet butter, Colombian coffee, brewed decaffeinated, and tea.
FOOD STATION PARTIES SAMPLE MENU
Station parties offer the most variety in cuisine. This type of party offers a casual but elegant way to entertain your guests. The butlered Hors D’oeuvres and stations are served for three hours.
- Puff pastries filled with crabmeat, spinach, and bell peppers.
- Fresh mushrooms stuffed with spicy hot sausage, cornbread, and cheese.
- Fresh spinach, egg, cream, and feta cheese baked on a flaky pastry crust.
- Duck won-tons with orange soy dipping sauce.
- Poached shrimp marinated in a unique blend of olive oil, champagne vinegar, sweet soy, garlic, and crushed red pepper.
ISLAND I – PASTA
- Choice of pastas.
- Choice of sauces
- Caesar salad with homemade croutons and freshly made Caesar dressing.
ISLAND II – CARVING
- Roast sirloin of beef with a sour cream and horseradish sauce.
- Whole roasted turkey breast carved on the island with a honey mustard and rosemary glaze.
- Fresh spinach salad, with mushrooms, red onion, and bacon, tossed with sweet bacon dressing.
- Oven roasted red bliss potatoes with a garlic crust.
- Assorted rolls with sweet butter.
ISLAND III – SEAFOOD
- Whole poached chilled salmon with cucumber scales and a cucumber dill sauce. Seafood scampi: shrimp, bay scallops, and monkfish sautéed with spinach, feta cheese, tomatoes, and red onion in a garlic butter sauce.
- Rice pilaf.
- Szechwan green bean salad with mushrooms, scallions, and tossed with a sesame soy dressing.
- Assorted breads with sweet butter.