This type of food service is a great for open houses, business mixers, and political fundraisers. Add a carving station or a pasta station and you have the perfect food service for informal rehearsal dinners, showers, birthday or anniversary parties, etc.
A sample of an Hors d’oeuvres menu
- Sliced sirloin topped with caramelized onion and melted blue cheese crumbles on a homemade potato chip.
- Pistachio chicken with a lemon and thyme yogurt dip,
- Ahi tuna, with a pepper crust on a toast point,
- Shrimp topped with horseradish and wrapped in bacon,
- Steamed vegetable pot stickers served with a ginger Asian sauce.
- Tomato and basil bruchetta
- Figs stuffed with Brie cheese.
- Antipasto – An assortment of Italian meats and cheeses, with marinated mushrooms, eggplant caponata, artichoke hearts, roasted peppers, olives, assorted bread and crackers
See our complete food list for many other ideas.